domenica 17 gennaio 2010

domenica 17 gennaio 2010
First thing first, I'm alive and doing fine!
Sorry for disappearing for such a long time.
Unfortunately I had to postpone my trip to London because of the weather, in spite of that I've been really busy, doing lot of things... as you may have noticed I've got no live gigs planned for a bit. I can tell you that I'll take part to a big show in my home town in the end of March. I'm going to record some new demos as vocalist (cover, again. And If you've got any suggestion you're welcome!) and right now I'm arranging a few songs for the Ep... but please, don't ask me when it will be finished (I know I'm keeping you guessing but I'm not sure of anything at this point of my life).
For now I give you Camilla (my cat) 's regards and my cold's ones.
See you soon

Ps: if someone else ask me to sing something in acoustic I start screaming as "The Excorcist"'s little girl, just to be clearer :)

Sara





Prima di tutto, sono viva e sto benone!
Chiedo perdono per essere sparita per così a lungo.
Sfortunatamente sono stata costretta a posticipare il viaggio a Londra a causa del maltempo, ciò nonostante sono stata molto impegnata... come avrete notato non ho pianificato concerti per un po'. Posso anticiparvi che parteciperò ad un grande evento nella mia città natale per fine Marzo. A breve andrò a registrare alcune demo come vocalist (quindi si tratta nuovamente di cover. A proposito, se avete suggerimenti siete i benvenuti!) inoltre sto arrangiando un paio di brani per l'Ep... ma per favore, non chiedetemi quando sarà pronto (lo sto, vi sto tenendo sulle spine ma non sono sicura di nulla in questo momento).
Per ora vi invio i saluti di Camilla (il gatto) e del mio raffreddore.
A presto

ps: se qualcun altro mi chiede di cantare qualcosa in acustico comincio ad urlare come la ragazzina de "L'esorcista", così per chiarezza :)

0 commenti: