domenica 3 gennaio 2010

Ch- ch- ch- ch- changes!

domenica 3 gennaio 2010
First new year post! No, don't worry, I'm not gonna start it talking again about my love for the Thin White Duke (my Ziggy mania doesn't seems to end!). As you may have noticed I've done some ch- ch- changes (ok, that's enough!) around here: starting from now , as long as possible, every post will be both in English and Italian. I've found this is necessary to keep staying in touch with so many people who've become important for me in the last two years.
So, if you're here for the first time, welcome! This is not a daily journal, but I try to write often, and if there's something new about me, be sure that you will read it here before than anywhere else on web (I'm starting hating social networks).

Yours

x Sara

Non mi dimentico della mia mamma lingua... e traduco!
Primo post del nuovo anno! No, non preoccupatevi, non ho intenzione di cominciare parlando del mio amore per il Duca Bianco (anche se la Ziggy mania non mi lascia tregua!). Come avrete notato ho apportato qualche cambiamento qui sopra... a partire da questo momento, ogni post sarà sia in Inglese sia in Italiano per quanto possibile. Questo cambiamento è necessario per poter restare in contatto con molte persone che sono diventate importanti per me nel corso degli ultimi due anni. Quindi, se siete qui per la prima volta, siete i benvenuti! Non è un diario quotidiano, ma cercherò di aggiornarlo spesso, e state certi che se ci sono novità che mi riguardano, le leggerete prima qui (sto davvero cominciando ad odiare i social network).

0 commenti: