lunedì 21 giugno 2010

What's happening

lunedì 21 giugno 2010
Today I felt really strange, a little dazed the whole day long... to be honest for some days now I'm a little nervous, without a particular reason. I'm wondering about human relationships' nature, the ones around me besides those about me at first hand, I'm wondering about their authenticity. I feel that need of "purity" that I can perceive only with very few people.
I was a little reluctant to come back here, but after l I've left bad mood flow... and had a therapeutic chat with my personal analyst (hehehe) I decided that I don't give a damn and I had to drop you a line. Lately I had really short time... and I would avoid to pour every bad thought here: the fact is that stress plays dirty tricks, even if I'm good at not showing it.
Let's take this step-by-step: as I've already mentioned I'm working on a new musical project, things are getting well and I can tell you we will start playing live gigs from september on.
Then, I've got two introductions.
The first one, my brand new "pets": their name is "Beautiful trick" and they play a crazy mix of folk, glam, heavy metal and blues. I'm collaborating with them as vocal coach and vocal arrangement's consultant - actually we have lots of fun in rehearsal studio while they're trying to prepare their album - .
The second one is a wonderful musician I've discovered on Youtube. Mrs Shedea and I share the same passion for Alan Parsons, she made a cover of "Nothing left to lose" (I use this occasion to thank Peter for letting me know about this talented pianist) and many others... it's worth listening it!
That's all for now... speak soon and goodnight.

xSara

Oggi mi sono sentita davvero strana, sono stata un po' stordita tutto il giorno... a dire il vero sono un po' nervosa da qualche giorno, senza un reale motivo. Mi sto interrogando sulla natura dei rapporti umani, quelli che mi circondano oltre quelli che mi riguardano direttamente, sulla loro autenticità. Avverto quel bisogno di "purezza" che riesco a percepire solo con pochissime persone.
Ero un po' riluttante a riaffaciarmi qui,ma dopo aver lasciato fluire il malumore.. ed aver fatto una chiacchierata terapeutica con la mia personalissima analista (hehehe) me ne frego e torno a scrivere due righe. Ultimamente ho davvero poco tempo... e vorrei evitare di riversare qua sopra tutti i pensieri neri; la verità è che lo stress mi gioca brutti scherzi, anche se sono brava a non darlo a vedere.
Andiamo per ordine: come vi avevo accennato sto lavorando ad un nuovo progetto musicale, le cose procedono piuttosto bene e posso già dirvi che a partire da settembre cominceremo con i live.
Poi, ho due presentazioni da farvi.
La prima, i miei nuovi "protetti": si chiamano "Beautiful trick" e sono un folle mix di folk, glam, heavy metal e blues. Sto collaborando con loro come vocal coach e consulente per gli arrangiamenti vocali - in realtà ci divertiamo da pazzi in sala prove, mentre loro tentano di preparare il loro album -.
La seconda, è una splendida musicista che ho scoperto su youtube. Shedea ed io condividiamo la passione per Alan Parsons, lei ha realizzato una cover di "Nothing left to lose" (colgo l'occasione per ringraziare Peter per avermi fatto scoprire questa talentuosa pianista) e molte altre rivisitazioni... che vale la pena ascoltare.
Per ora è tutto... a presto e buonanotte.

0 commenti: